Charm Jewelry Design To Inspired Beauty, Love & Peace
|I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers (disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising).”|
I am obssessed with beautiful jewelry and I just can’t get enough of it! This fall I decided to add more jewelry to my jewelry collection. My Helen Ficalora initial charm necklace is one of my favorite jewelry pieces. Because of this, I decided to add another charm to it. (You can read more about the initial necklace review here). The reason why I love their charm collection is because it is classic, delicate and exquisite. Helen Ficalora’s timeless signature jewelry is crafted and design to inspired beauty, love and peace. Their signature charm jewelry is a perfect gift to give for holidays or any other occasion.
Charm Jewelry Design To Inspired Beauty, Love & Peace…
The charm I decided to add to my Helen Fialora charm necklace is the beautiful, dainty Arrow Mini Charm. Many people, (including myself) love the arrow because of its meaning. A solitary arrow represents defense and protection from harm. In addition, it symbolizes movement or direction. When wearing a delicate jewelry like this one, it is important to wear an open neckline. My new v-neck sweater looks perfect with it because it shows off its beauty and simplicity.
Lastly, we decided to do another giveaway just like my last Helen Ficalora post. In this giveaway, we are giving away the Sterling Silver Feather Big Mini Charm Necklace . In Native American culture, feathers represents so many things such as trust, honor, strength, wisdom, power, freedom and much more. In order to win this precious feather charm and necklace follow the simple rules below.
The Giveaway Rules:
- visit Helen Ficalora on Facebook www.facebook.com/helenficalora
- visit Fashion Phases on Facebook www.facebook.com/fashionphases
- visit and follow Helen Ficalora on Instagram @helenficalora
- visit and follow Fashion Phases on Instagram @fashionphases
- join Helen Ficalora mailing list (enter email bottom of their website site http://helenficalora.com)
- US only
- ends October 2, 2016 at 11:59 PM
- winner will be randomly chosen and announced on this page Oct. 3rd on the app
- we will reach out directly to winner and fulfill shipment
Good luck everyone!!!