Earth Friendly Beauty Products By Arbonne Cosmetics
|»Disclosure: I received these products mentioned below for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.|
Bold, brushed brows and flushed, glowy cheeks has been spotted everywhere from magazine covers, runways, red carpets and social media. First of all, this trend is easy for anyone to try! Arbonne Cosmetics which is an earth friendly, vegan certified company has just launched new earth friendly beauty products to help achieve this look. This awesome company uses botanically based ingredients, with pure, safe, beneficial products and cruelty–free formulas. In addition, they get the most highest quality natural ingredients around. Furthermore, their health & wellness products are the best of science and nature put together.
Arbonne believes in Pure|Safe|Beneficial Products.
Earth Friendly Beauty Products Come in:
- bath & body
- nutrition (herbal, vitamins, etc)
“Green is not a destination; it is a continuing journey, – Arbonne”
Shape It Up Brow Pencil: color looks natural. Fills in empty hair gabs, it’s smudge-proof, tames hair and easy to shape your brows. Its ingredients contain antioxidants. Also, help moisturize and soothe the eye, condition brows and make them look fuller and natural.
Shape It Up Tinted Brow Cream: comes with a mini brush at the end for easy application. In addition, it is a lightweight, water-resistant, smudge-proof. It also holds brows in place throughout the day. Its ingredients contain antioxidants, help moisturize, soothe the eye, condition brows, make them look fuller and natural.
Blush Ballet: leaves a soft pink flushed color on your cheeks with a touch of blendable highlight. This blush is inspired by the ballerina cheeks. Also, it is intended to give a soft, long-wearing, blendable rosy glow so that it will accentuate the cheek bone without feeling overdone. In addition, its ingredients help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, promotes skin’s natural radiance, moisturizes and help the application glide on smoothly.
Glowy, All-Over Highlight: is a lightweight formula worn under or over any foundation and bare skin. In addition, it can be applied anywhere on the face and body to give a diffuse effects and create a dewy look that glimmers in all the right places. Also, it is recommended to apply generous on top of cheek bones, the bridge of nose, below the brow bone and cupid’s bow for a radiant glow. Its ingredients will moisturize, smooth your skin to keep it healthy and radiant.
Me experience with the products:
- Shape It Up Brow Pencil: I used it with the Shape It Up Tinted Brow Cream. I love the crayon effect and the way it made my brows look fuller. It also held my eyebrows in place and I didn’t need a touch up. The downside to this pencil is the darkest color is chocolate brown and I need black because my hair is jet black.
- Shape It Up Tinted Brow Cream: I used it with the Shape It Up Brow Pencil. I love the way it created a fuller look to my eyebrows. In addition, it did not smear and I didn’t need to reapply. Due to the fact my hair is jet black I also wish this brow cream came in black because chocolate brown is too light for me.
- Blush Ballet: I have no complaints about this product because I’m impressed how it left my cheeks a natural, rosy, flushed look.
- Glowy, All-Over Highlight: I totally love this product because I’m amazed how it left my skin when I applied it on top of my foundation.