Impressive Beauty Products You Won’t Be Able To Live Without
|I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”|
I have two impressive beauty products you won’t be able to live without! The first one is Lux 7 Age Defying Four-In-One Face Cream from Good Karma. Moisturizers like this one will give you extreme age-defying benefits. It is enriched with antioxidant ingredients, designed to transform the appearance and texture of your complexion. Good Karma promises their gluten free cream will make your skin smoother, softer and clearer. Four-In-One cream was designed to replaces your daily moisturizer, skin refining serum, eye cream and night cream.
I personally love the idea of eliminating all the extras that I have to put on my face. I was pleased how beautiful it left my skin. It feels more soft, hydrated and my dark circles are less visible.
Good Karma Active Ingredients:
- KarmAloe: has 10 times the potency of natural aloe vera to give more healing benefits to skin.
- Seed Extract: minimizes the formation and appearance of wrinkles and reduces damage from environmental free radicals.
- Blue Algae Extract: aids tightening in the skin by strengthening connective tissues and supporting collagen formation.
- Sodium hyaluronatePlus: has intense amounts of all natural anti aging ingredients.
The second product that I want to introduce to you all is the Biokap Nutricolor PPD free hair dye. People like me who are allergic to Para-phenylenediamine (PPD) will benefit from this product. PPD is a common chemical ingredient in permanent hair dyes. I highly recommend Biokap Nutricolor because I didn’t get any reactions like I have with some other PPD free hair products.
Biokap is the best PPD free hair dye I’ve tried thus far for so many reasons:
- Packaging: I love the packaging looks exactly like the hair dyes I used to buy from the supermarket and Walmart before I was allergic to PPD. Meaning it comes with everything you need to dye your hair and more (gloves, protective cover, dye, developer, shampoo and cream protector). When I buy other PPD free hair products like Ion, I have to buy the mixing container/bottle, gloves, color and the developer separately which is extremely annoying.
- Coverage: I love how well it dyes all my gray hair. Products like Ion left a few grays on my head which bothered me a lot.
- Length: I love how Biokap covers my gray hair for an entire month. This is more than any other PPD free hair dyes I’ve tried in the past!
- Affordable: I love that Biokap is not expensive! It is around the same price like other regular name brand hair dye products you buy at the supermarket | drug store | stores.
- Ingredients: It has over 90% natural ingredients, GMO, cruelty free, gluten free, fragrance free and Vegan.